Thursday, December 6, 2012

Tuesday Takeaway


I plan on using the Tuesday blog spot for guest bloggers.  I want it to be a spot where the people in my life can share about their experiences. Not that having me in your life is so overwhelmingly amazing (Come on, you know it is!), but perhaps you’ve learned thought about, or experienced something through our relationship (what have you taken away?) that deserves to be shared…this is the place.
I’d love for my friends and family to share about the impact my disability has had or not had on their lives.  All truth, no edits from me.  I know their stories will impact someone and help me tell the truth I’d like to tell from another perspective. Some people I’ve asked have already said yes and I’m so excited to see what they have to say! One person I’d love to write, because I think our friendship gets to the heart of what I’m trying to say would never in a million years.(I’ll keep working on him, I’ve been told I’m charming)  I hope their stories help others as they encounter other glossy and on the go people like me.  Watch this space.

Today's Lip: Lancome's Juicy tubes Sunkissed Bronze

No comments:

Post a Comment